- To provide certification services namely “Made in Thailand”
for products of FTI members and entrepreneurs so as to
enhance competitiveness and gain benefits from government
- To organize events such as trade exhibition / expo for
promoting the trade opportunities to FTI members and
entrepreneurs to participate in, to sell products and explore
trade partners and business networks.
- To promote the use of e-commerce platform, with a focus
on developing B2B and e-business platforms, in line with the
international standard and easier access by the entrepreneurs.
- To create platform, either physical or virtual, on Biz Connection &
- To develop the “One-Stop-Service” center for providing
maximum benefits to FTI members and building knowledge
of business potential and networks via business matching.
- To facilitate “fast-track” loan service for FTI members within
the cooperation framework between FTI and SME Development
- To provide consultation on investment privileges under BOI
- To provide advisory clinic for finance (e.g. loan and accounting),
via AdvisoryClinic@FTI Connect.
- To adopt latest technologies in delivering training courses,
capacity building initiatives and curriculum development
(upskill & reskill), both offline and online, in collaboration with
- To cooperate with relevant government bodies, through establishing
innovation fund to facilitate SMEs and startup, to enable members
and enterprises to access funds required for extending and
expanding the commercialization.
- To work with government agencies, private sector as well as
academic sector for applying innovation to FTI members.
- To develop Industrial IoT and Data Analytic Platform (IDA) for
upgrading Thai industries to Industrial Revolution (IR) 4.0, through
pushing IDA platform, which connects to IoT platform, Big Data
for industry, and data analytic system for industrial plant, for
improving production efficiency and seeking best solution to
- To develop self-assessment program for acknowledging current
status of Thai industries (from IR 1.0 to 4.0) as well as development
guidelines of Thai industries toward Industry 4.0.
- To promote and incubate start-up to create innovative works
to serve ever-changing demands of Thai industries.
- To promote development of multi-modal logistic platform for
enhancing efficiency and reducing logistics cost to FTI members,
through Smart Logistics, Smart Warehouse, and Backhaul
- To encourage industrial entrepreneurs to upgrade business
development with application of IT technologies (e.g. Industry
4.0 and Digital Platform).
- To provide data services for Thai industries.
- To organize training for increasing operational efficiency.
- To focus on production, consumption, and environmental friendly
- To provide knowledge to entrepreneurs in the following topics :
- Eco Factory and Water Footprint, together with the issuance
on the certification of eco factory standard as equivalent
to Industry Ministry’s Green Industry at Level 4 (GI4).
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- To provide consultation related to energy, water and the environment conservation.
- To develop the Bio-Circular-Green Economy Model (BCG
Model) for assisting Thai industries, especially in business
operation under SDG Goals, with particular focus on water
and the environment.
- To promote Eco-Industrial Town.
- To support Thai industries to implement on the principle
- To develop self-certification system for factory operators.